MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 14
The order for lunch dismissals this week is WHITE, BLUE, GOLD, RED.
Students - A few reminders:
* This Friday, September 18 is a student holiday. It is parent-teacher conference day. Your parents will need to make an appointment on the teacher's calendar located on their Cardinal Connect page to make an appointment.
* Make sure to get in all of your work and makeup work this week. The end of the 2nd progress report period for the quarter is this Thursday.
* A reminder again that you are not permitted to eat in any of the commons areas. If there is no room in the presentation hall, you will need to return to the dining hall. Duty people - Please take the names of students who are still trying to eat in the commons areas and give these names to Dean Gaffney.
* Remember that we are a 24-7 school. Be very careful about what you post on social media.
* Please make sure to have your calendar ready for parents to make their appointments with you for conferences.
Kairos Retreat Applications are due September 24. Please click HERE for more information.
The JPII Swim Team Poinsettia Sale continues until October 24. Please click HERE for more information and to place your order.
Thank you for reading the announcements. Have a great week!