Use your Ravenna Hub account to complete the following steps.
All application steps in Ravenna Hub must be completed by February 19, 2021.
- Submit the Request for Academic Records. Your school will send us the current report card, attendance, disciplinary, and immunization records. No CONSCIENTIOUS EXEMPTION WAIVERS, on the basis of religious beliefs, are given in the Diocese of Dallas (Code 5024).
- Submit (2) Teacher Recommendation forms: Math or Science Teacher Recommendation and English or Social Studies Teacher Recommendation. All Teacher Recommendations will be requested through Ravenna Hub and submitted online.
- Take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam). Register online for the ISEE at www.iseetest.org. Send results to JPII (ID#447590). If you wish to take the ISEE at John Paul II High School, the test is offered on our campus the following dates:
*Students who take the ISEE after February will not be included in the first round decision letters sent March 5, 2021.
January 16, 2021
February 20, 2021
- Register for your Interview at JPII through Ravenna Hub. Students applying after interview dates will be contacted to set an alternate interview date and time. Interviews will be held on the following dates:
January 23, 2021
February 6, 2021
- Submit answers to Extended Response questions. This step can be accessed and submitted in Ravenna upon completion of the student interview.