2017-2018 Tuition and Fees (non-refundable):
- Tuition: $17,550
- Re-Enrollment Fee: $600 (not applied toward tuition) - $800 after Feb 24; $900 after May 1
- New Student Enrollment Fee: $600 (not applied toward tuition)
- Technology Fee: $325 due with tuition
- Senior Fee (Seniors only): $250 due with tuition
- International Students: $7,500 due with tuition (first year only)
- Late fee (if tuition and fees are paid after June 1, 2017 deadline): $200
- Additional fees may include textbooks, laptop, uniforms, optional activities, and meal accounts.
One-Time: Tuition and fees are due by June 1, 2017. Tuition may be paid by cash, check or money order. A late fee of $200 will be applied after June 1.
Quarterly Payments: Tuition and fees may be paid in quarterly installments, due June 1, 2017, September 1, 2017, December 1, 2017, and March 1, 2018. The initial payment must be made via check, cashier's check or money order. Subsequent payments (Sep, Dec and Mar) will be made securely online via electronic check through the JP2-Net system. The additional fee for utilizing the quarterly payment option is $500. A $100 late fee will be applied for payments received after each due date.
Monthly through Your Tuition Solution (go to www.yourtuitionsolution.com to apply): See below for additional information.
Investing in your student's education at John Paul II High School is an investment in their future. For most families this is a serious financial commitment. In an effort to make this excellent education financially affordable regardless of a family's financial circumstances, "Your Tuition Solutions" offers a flexible payment schedule, with low interest rates, and extended term limits. However, you may use any other financial institution of your choice as long as the tuition is received by June 1st. Families may request information about "Your Tuition Solutions" from Lizette Belloni in the Business Office at 469-229-5116 or by going to www.yourtuitionsolution.com.
- Requests for Financial Aid are initiated by completing the online application through this link.
- The FACTS form, W-2 forms, 2016 Federal Income Tax forms, and the application fee, must be received by FACTS for verification.
- Applications will not be considered until all information has been sent to FACTS and verified by FACTS.
- Requests received after the March 4, 2017 deadline will be considered on a funds available basis. Award recipients meeting the verification criteria will be notified beginning March 4, 2017.
- In some circumstances, the family may be asked by the Financial Aid committee to submit more documentation to substantiate their request.
- If a spouse chooses not to work, and is not at home caring for an infant, toddler, disabled or elderly parent, the school will calculate a full-time annual salary at the minimum wage level and add it to the income calculations.
- Students receiving Financial Aid must maintain an overall 2.5 grade point average to retain their Financial Aid eligibility.
John Paul II High School is pleased to announce a scholarship program to recognize academic excellence and leadership. This scholarship has been made possible by a $2M donation from Mary and Rich Templeton to establish the John Paul II High School Endowment Fund, which aims to attract students who exemplify our dedication to excellence in both academics and leadership.
All freshmen applicants to John Paul II High School are automatically considered for this scholarship based on their application for admission – there are no additional applications or steps. Factors considered are academic performance, recommendations, and leadership potential as demonstrated in school, extracurricular activities, and service to others.
Award recipients will be determined and announced on a rolling basis beginning in March. Scholarship awards will be made to incoming freshmen only. Awards will be sent with the acceptance letter.