John Paul II High School is committed to providing students with the most up-to-date technology available. From the Laptop Program to the many innovative ways teachers use computers, multimedia, and distance learning opportunities, the faculty and staff strive to provide their students with the best possible learning environment.
Students can access class notes and assignments that teachers post directly to the JPIIHS online network. Parents can access their son's or daughter's grades and assignments, enabling them to assist their student's academic development.
Integrating Technology and Learning
- Every student uses a laptop computer
- The entire campus is wireless
- Faculty integrate technology into daily lessons
- Virtual field trips
- Powerpoint and Multimedia presentations add depth and breadth to the academic program
- Library and research resources available online
- Parents can monitor their child's academic progress through our online web portal
To purchase the school recommended laptop please visit the online 2017-18 Laptop Order Form.
For more information about our Technology Department, including tips on Google Applications and who to contact if you need assistance, please visit the Technology Google Site.